5 simple steps you can do instantly for believing in yourself!
Learning how to believe in yourself will create endless possibilities in all areas of your life: Health, Wealth and Relationships. At times you may find this difficult to do. The truth is that we’ve been conditioned throughout our lives to doubt ourselves. We must retrain ourselves to get rid of our fears and self-doubt to build self-esteem and self-confidence.
Everything you have in your life is a result of your belief in yourself and the belief that it’s possible. Here are the 5 important steps to learning how to believe in yourself. Practice them and you’ll be amazed at the results:
- Believe it’s possible. Believe that you can do it regardless of what anyone says or where you are in life.
- Visualise it. Think about exactly what your life would look like if you had already achieved your dream.
- Act as if. Always act in a way that is consistent with where you want to go be the person you have wanted to be.
- Act towards your goals. Do not let fear stop you, nothing happens in life until you act. Fear is the number one dream killer. “what if this happens” or “what if I fail” what if it doesn’t happen and you have been fusing over nothing and what if you do succeed. Change your thought patterns here, change your focus on winning.
- Pray and meditate on what you want. Meditate on the things that are good in your life friends, family, your health, people who love you and appreciate you. Be thankful for the things you do have because there are people who have less tools, less skills, less equipment, less technology, than you and are still believing in themselves.
Remember you always have a choice to control the way you feel in life, expect good things daily. Change your pattern of thought over the next week, or even over the weekend.
From today until Monday, smile when you see someone, listen to some feel-good music, help a friend achieve their goal or a relative, exercise outside, workout in the park, try an activity you haven’t done yet, you will be surprised how this opens confidence and belief in yourself.
Tell yourself “it is possible because I know other people who have done this” remind yourself daily to visualise the expected outcome, before you go to bed write down or just think about the 3 things you are grateful for that day!